9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/5/11

It's Better With Music

My partner Phil made a movie as well about our trek back out to the ruin we found years ago. Mine was not so good but the one below is mucho better. At 3min the music starts and it's fun and pretty cool actually - better than us guys yapping. In the future there will be more music with text on the screen.

3 comments:

  1. I like the music, particularly this because it was so appropriate to the scenery and helped set the mood. The voices aren't clear enough - for me anyway. Age???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it is completely the operators fault Leslie. After planning so long to go do this the way the Ancients did the results were much less than hoped for.

    This camera I use does not perform too well with audio when you get very far away. I'd like to get another but I need to save as much money as I can while I still have a good income.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous country, and the music fits it to a T.

    ReplyDelete