9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/25/11

A New Camera

I have been busy figuring out a new Hi-Def video camera the last few days. It was a long process in that it was not the camera but the process needed to be able to process MP4's. Thought I asked all the right questions but---- no. I believe I have it down and will probably keep it. Here is an example that has no redeeming value at all! The sun hardly comes out and white is not the best back round. I cannot wait for other colors instead of white.

Hi-Def add ons were put into Windows Movie Maker to get this done and another positive of that is the pictures are so much better as well. Just as good as looking at them normally. Here is an example of that.

6 comments:

  1. Even the temperature was in high-def. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was maybe 25 or so. If the sun is out it makes a giant difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New toy! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fuel storage tanks are high dollar, eh? High dollar operation?

    HD looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. give me some red rocks please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Con Vaults Russ and over 20 years old. If taken care of their life can be damn near forever I guess.

    If the sun is out I'll drive to the river and see how red looks this weekend.

    ReplyDelete