9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/23/11

Newly Elected Sec Of State Whines and Crys And Tells All To Go Fuck Themselves

This guy knew damn good and well this was what he was going to do if elected but said nothing while campaigning. And he could care less what conflicts this presents and he's gonna do what ever he wants ya see cuz he is who he is and you are not. What a piece of shit I mean after all he's a repuglican.

6 comments:

  1. You get what you ask for I guess. Funny when I was reading this I was thinking ha he must be a Republican, They are screwed, people will never learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he doesn't think the salary isn't enough to live on, why did he run? I'm sure he has plenty of investments that generate income.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any options for recall or impeachment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Attorney General a Republican?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the professional left link! I woulda NEVER known that Drifty had a voice! GOOD SHIT, THANKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. It's obvious where this person is coming from It's called entitlement something repugs are born with I guess.
    You are welcome Mr. N.

    ReplyDelete