9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/29/11

The Hub Of The Christian Right - MURDER CENTRAL

Colorado Springs the heart of all good because jeebus told them to build. Might as well put 'em where the military complex is alive and stronger than most other places. Just makes things real handy ya see there.

There are some nice things there but when you fill the place up with military trash and christian crazy's what you end up is SHIT HOLE CENTRAL and that's what it is.

Link to the recent murders

4 comments:

  1. sorry love :( mmmm, and I may have you beat when it comes to residing in the black heart of the military-industrial-complex. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and understand. *sigh sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning amigo:

    Pack enough human beings into a place and filter their outlooks and livelihoods to a particular set of values and priorities and you've got one version of shithole central. It's not the only way it can happen, but it's a way that works everytime.

    Nice seeing you posting. Love that header.

    Have a great one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jules and when it comes to the springs I always have to say there are some real hardcore progressive fighters there that I've seen in action.

    There's so much bad shit that goes on there and a bunch of real quality lowlifes in the area for sure.

    ReplyDelete