9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/11/11

We Got Water

From late last week after an overnight 1" rain. This creek here at work was running higher and faster than during anytime during runoff which is still going on. You could hear the boulders being swept along over all the noise of the water.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fly! Just looking at this cooled me down by about 10 degrees. The forecast is 103 for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. Around this creek when it runs even half this much it's cool. We gots us the monsoon and algae many places. And with the humidity it must seem like about 210.

    ReplyDelete