9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/17/11

Crazy Ass Perry Is Correct

From straight outta the cornfield where this charlatan has been working the willing crowds of buffoons.


Folks he is right about being called. Picture One Fly as Garrett Morris. That's what he's been hearing in his little pea brain is me calling him a simple crazy whacked out religiously insane dumb ass.

And the sheep bleet for more.

6 comments:

  1. He's setting it up as though he's been called by a higher power...what a flagrant play to the Christian right. Delusions of grandeur. Oh yeah, we need more of That.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe these nutjobs will starve during their pray & fast event. I say someone should barr the doors to Reliant Stadium and keep all the crazies locked up tight inside. One way to keep America safe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Gov. Good Hair answer to a higher power, say 440 volts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are good. There's a religion post coming about a man and it's about music as well and makes a point why these nutters are so wrong. You'll enjoy it - trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Montag said more in a couple of words than all the crap written by every analyst in the country. "I second that emotion."

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg you nailed this post with the first 3 words of the title.

    ReplyDelete