9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/4/11

It's Going To Be A Really Big Shoe

You betcha-the largest in the state and places beyond as well. There's 10% unemployment and the real estate market has been busted bad for two years but here in Ski Town USA it always about the money. Always! They'll be plenty of parking in front of the vacant store fronts too.



It had been a long time since I had seen a fireworks show and this was from two years ago. With the Hi-Def camera I have now it's tempting to go see it tonight but it's a real pain to get  in and out. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Love fireworks, do not like the crowds and getting through traffic. Perhaps I will brave it anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badda Bing
    Badda Bang
    Badda Boom

    ReplyDelete