9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/13/11

And The Coroner Says It Was An "Accident"

Sorry bud but I gotta call you on your bull shit. It's not an accident when your BOC is .345 and you fall off your bike into a raging creek trying to get on it and are swept downstream into a river and drown. They pulled him out right out back. Another of many here in Drunk Ski Town USA.

Only a bit of outrage over the killing of a hero on main street a couple years ago over a dumb ass song and booze.

Two men with families died when they crashed at different times and killed themselves not that long ago. At least they only killed themselves.

Just found out a short time ago a young women who lived across the street drank herself to death last fall. 25 years old. The guy she was hanging with was a real loser but I was saddened to hear about her.

A co-worker could have just as well have died from drinking last fall but he survived and is back at work and of course I'm happy for him. I think he'll make it for good. He's a long time bud and I thought we had reached him about his health issue but had not.

How many more do you want as there are plenty more. For a town of 10,000 this get's gross after awhile. Call people and businesses out for the non-stop promotion of alcohol and instantly you become the bad guy. Say something about the two guys mentioned previously not caring enough about their children and wives and immediately you are an uncaring mean sonofbitch.

It's always about the dollar in this town and no one will address this let alone this local piece of shit paper who makes out big promoting the consummation of alcohol.

Ask any badge as I have and they will tell you the the calls they go on over 90% involve alcohol.

Our country has a serious and very negative association with this drug and it's not going to change.

Amerika loves being stupid and drunk with alcohol. He Ha give me a Curs a Curs Lite and make it fast - I's thirsty.

1 comment:

  1. Sad but true commentary on America's love affair with her cocktails. Too bad that not enough folks comprehend the difference between use and abuse. In Delta & Mesa County, the good Christians are ever so busy fighting to stop medical marijuana...that is, when they can put their beer mugs down long enough.Go figure...

    ReplyDelete