9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/16/11

Out of Iraq Blogroll (OOIBC) Shutting Down

Thank you Vern for doing what you did and even though we are still in Irak and Afghannystan and now  Libya plus our 4th war front on drugs I respect you for trying to make a difference in a country that has come to love war outside of many things that are more important such as education for our nations children and health care for those who are less fortunate than others who have access to medical care to name two things higher on the priority list for me than for the whores in DC.

Hi everyone –

Thank you all for your support of the Out of Iraq Bloggers over the past few years.

On July 15 we will discontinue serving the OOIBC Blogroll from Antemedius, and the scrolling blogroll widget you have in your blog sidebar will stop working, so you may want to uninstall it before then.

The old OOIBC Blogger site will also be deleted on July 15 – if you have any posts there you would like to copy you may do that up until the morning of July 15.

……

Keep On Rockin' In The Free World: Give Obama and the Dems Some Credit For A Change – the wars will continue for many years to come, it appears.

There is another war on the horizon coming up fast: Don't Look Out The Window

Best regards,

Vern Radul aka Edger
Home

2 comments:

  1. thank you
    http://iraqiblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went over there.
    Wish I would have known sooner about this site.
    Why is this guy shutting down????

    I am having the same thought.

    ReplyDelete