9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/19/11

Swill For The Sheep - All Secret Ya See

This isn't even the whore AP but there is nothing secret about our latest new war front. It's no other country's conflict except ours and bama the peace prize winner holds the title of "owner" on this. Stick the "secret" where the sun don't shine.  

4 comments:

  1. Yep.

    We was had.

    Are you on the bus or off the bus?

    Love ya,

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, the Shock Doctrine moves in for the kill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've set a middling big job of work for yourself trying to narrow down the latest war front, seems to me. Keeping it broad and simple is how I free such complications from my lack of understanding:

    "The latest war front?", I asks myself.

    "Anyone on earth who gets in the way and doesn't have nukes!", I smiles perlightly and answers.

    I've been trying to find a way to locate whatever you might have posted about your trip to the 4 Corners. Care to offer up a link, or a post about some other aspect of it containing a link to an older post?

    Thankee podner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to keep track of all those damn fronts ya know but that's why we don,t have to think about that when we have a war machine taking care of all this for us while we watch dem reality shows. After all the sheep are bleating for more and more.

    Jules - I left a link over at your place for you answer. Hope you are entertained a bit. Everyone have a good weekend and thanks!

    ReplyDelete