9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/6/11

What Freedom Can Get You

Your death in this case and it's really unfortunate.

A motorcyclist riding to protest upper New York's helmet laws was killed after flipping over the handlebars. Police say he would have likely survived if he had been wearing a helmet.

Here you have people who do not wish the government to impose a regulation that is to them a freedom. Okay.
 
Then there's this relatively new effort by the right to accomplish their goals by the use of brain dead humans called tbaggers. Okay.

Now you have a movement by this ideology and the willingness to give away the very things that give you freedom. Like medical care when you have none. Breakfast for the kids if the cupboard is bare. Another keeper is of course Social Security. Not okay.

This is damn near bizzaro world we got here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing. It's the way you frame things. It's so true, and yet absurdly hilarious, plus the Utah Dummy is back! :)

    Bizarro, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shake by head in disbelief. We live in the dark ages when it comes to the content our society desires.

    It wasn't that long ago man slept with his animals. They got moved eventually to another room in the house and then finally to a barn.

    With the number of pigs being raised and I speak of Iowa because I believe they are the biggest producers of pork - that being in that close proximity to so many man is again sleeping with his animals.

    We are and have been regressing as a country.

    Ya I see that slug flitting around I times. His number comes up way too ofter considering the number of posts. 1 in almost 2000 shouldn't be seen as much as this this this

    ReplyDelete