4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

3/1/12

President Molina Tells Napolitano And The Empire To Kiss His Ass

They don't want any more of this decades old bullshit from the United States of War. They've grown so weary of it. Napolitano started out with her nonsense - “The United States does not view decriminalization as a viable way to deal with the narcotics problem,” she said. She suggested a regional effort that would prevent drug use, intercept production and distribution, and stop money laundering.

President Molina says fuck you under his breath and states out loud so all war monkey's here can understand -
“We are calling for a discussion, a debate. And we continue to insist it. ... We want to open a debate to find a more effective way to fight drug trafficking.” 

After throwing her fat Empire ass out the door Molina is sending -


Good on these people and the stance they are taking on this failed decades old policy that has killed many in their country only for the appeasement of politicians here.

Bring it on boys and good luck. There is some hope here finally. Talk of legalization/decriminalization here could get you hurt. After all it's da pot ya see.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe after the national collapse, at least some of us can have a rational discussion about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe JR. It's not going to happen before then even if a state passes legalization of some sort.

    Till something real good happens I will keep the correct real shitty attitude of reality about this issue and most of the others as well.

    Till something good happens a person has squat and they just can't get that either. Mercuns love the talk and while they do that a year or two goes by.

    ReplyDelete