9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/4/09

Paddling Through The Bull Shit


Well I never got on this but was able to get out there and take some pictures and came away with only a couple decent ones.

My bud is back and we are trying to finish up the final items on this place before winter. More long days.

The bull shit is so deep but in our own bull shit session last night we may have figured out the reason why so many nutters are the way they are. Not that they can be changed back to people with a brain as that can't happen.

When there is time this will be revealed for all to know. It's hard work being so goddamn smart when we knock heads.

Looks like another great day - may yours be as good. Later.

7 comments:

  1. Er, One Fly, that's a 25, not a 24.
    Disappointed Warbird Nut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo jeg- I made that correction the day I called it a 24. I know how easy it is to miss things when one is beating off nutters day after day and you got plenty out in those cornfields. Hope you are good!

    Here's the address to the story in the fish wrapper about this plane. There may be more disappointment here as well.

    http://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/2009/sep/04/war_bomber_lands_festival/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OTC- Good luck with the home improvements this Labor Day weekend. The crazies can wait; they've had the spotlight way too much already, just enjoy a b-cue or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first movie in which I 'appeared' as an extra was "Catch-22," filmed in mexico in '68. they flew b-25s. There were, iirc, four of 'em in all. the scene when The Kid swoops low over the swimming platform? I was in that one, on the beach...

    ReplyDelete
  5. One Fly, I saw your correction about 4 milliseconds after I posted my comment. Sorry to be so quick on the trigger . . .
    Yeah, we're fine here - hope you're at least the same. Best wishes for a safe Labor Day!

    Woody,
    A movie star! Neat. How'd they film turning the poor dude on the float headless?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photo No.1 looks like the home of " Tailgunner" Sen. Joe McCarthy of Wisconsin, a very famous nutter who tried to impose his backward views on the entire country in the 50's with lies, innuendo, fear-mongering and threats of Commies everywhere. Nutters have used his political playbook ever since to great effect. Woody--Did you meet Joseph Heller on location? I was lucky enough to have a couple of times when he taught writing classes at the U of I. Great storyteller, obviously.

    ReplyDelete