9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/1/09

Stupid Bastard Deserves More Than He Got

This asshole should feel lucky the cyclist didn't beat him to within an inch of his life but this is down in Colorady Springs where there are more nutters per capita than most places.

Hombs "intentionally" struck the bicyclist with his van to stop it, got out of his vehicle and approached the person he believed to be a bike thief.

The bike, however, wasn't his son's, the blotter said.

The victim, fearing he was going to be assaulted again, punched Hombs in the face.

Hombs was treated at the scene for a facial injury and was arrested on suspicion of second-degree assault.

3 comments:

  1. I spent a Labor Day weekend in Colorado Springs one year, didn't come across any nutters, but I went to The State Fair in Peublo. WOW. All the head cases migrated there for a day. Still enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portland is the center of the bicycling universe in the U.S. and the dead and damaged are piling up. Friday a guy backed up at an estimated 40 mph and hit a rider he'd had a disagreement with. I think we have an incident a week now and the joke is, of course, from the car people: even if you're in the right run away from them because they have a car and may go ballistic again. In other words, my road rage, right or wrong, wins. Says alot about our "auto entitlement" culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holte-I unintentionally mislead about the Springs because of what is there. There is a active and powerful contingent of progressives there it's just that they are outnumbered.

    I go to Pueblo once in a while when I'm at the ranch and actually went to the fair last year for a bit. The paper sure is a winger for sure but how the people turned out the two times Obama was in town.

    ReplyDelete