9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/11/09

Remembering

The local fishwrapper has a piece in it as most will. Some are better than others-some are truthful-some are not. Some piss me off -some don't. Below is the comment I put on the one here just to let the local monkeys know and understand there are some of us that will never forget certain things either! Have a good one.

Yea-I remember and won't forget.

I remember and won't forget that on the same day Daddy Bush was in a meeting with Bin Ladens half brother and that the next day his punk kid sent planes and picked up over a hundred Bin Laden family members and flew them out of the country and later invaded Iraq who had nothing to do with it for lies.

You betcha I remember and will not forget!


One Fly's personal 911 story here.

4 comments:

  1. Eight years and running on empty; our treasury that is. Sucked dry by an illegal war, tax giveaways to the ultrarich and multi-nat'l corps playing by their own rules with other people's money. Smart, informed and patriotic citizens demanding a 9/11 Truth Commission are threatened and investigated by nat'l security police with enhanced state power. An abrogation of civil rights and individual freedoms in the name of nat'l security not unlike the practises employed by totalitarian regimes we are asked to fight against. Lines of people filling out endless paperwork to find few jobs while the rich huddle around caviar and champagne filled conference tables figuring out how little they can do for us and not be eaten raw themselves. The dead pile up in foreign lands, the wounded soldiers speak truth to tone deaf superpatriots who've never fought about anything except how large their advances on book deals will be. Eight years later and we all know one thing for sure: we are approaching 3rd world status at record speed and individual insecurity has never come at such a high price in human history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocking thing is, that if you speak of the vile, corrupt happenings of 2000-2008, you will be condemned as un-American, a traitor, communist etc. etc.
    You have to pick carefully who you talk to about those things, things can ugly pretty quick. We are well and truly entrenched in the "Eternal War" scenario and I am saddened to see Obama buying into it by sending more troops to Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for the great comments. I'll be over to your place Holte soon- just so busy.

    My question to you Holte and to anyone else who stops by is this--

    I know this a Anonymous feller above and chew his ass our on a regular basis cuz he will not make a post on this site and tell him he writes better than he talks. I want to see something from him and do you or anyone else want to see what's on his mind?/

    Thanks-One Fly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Fly, I think Mr./Ms Anonymous is very readable, he/she writes more in a comment than I do in a post (sometimes). Perhaps he/she is just a commenter, I was an anonymous commenter before February this year. If Anonymous has a blog I would like to read it.

    ReplyDelete