9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/30/09

Terrorist Small Boy

Was not going to say shit today because I feel like crap. But after watching a bit of Fux Whore News spew the nonsense about the Nigerian terrorist. A few points to keep in mind which are closer to the truth than what those slugs were saying.

This punk was a "small boy". You can be 80 years old and still be called that if you have not accomplished anything.

Daddy more than likely gained all his wealth from stealing. Not banks or things like that but in other ways. It's called "kalabule".

Outside of the enclave where this kid lived he would be unsafe in many places because the baddies which there are many of would dearly love to have a piece of him and his car.

Sexually repressed and no friends the poor pickin felt alienated. He may have been but when you're are as wealthy as he was you can buy your pussy and friends if you choose. If he felt bad about his position in life it was because he felt himself a small boy in life for any number of reasons similar to those above and by doing this action he gained a bit of stature in his mind. It's that simple and like many of the rich in this country who just can't seem to be happy. A spoiled fucked up rich Nigerian kid with fucked up parents whose values went down the shitter because they are corrupt as hell.

In addition Fux news went on quite a bit about cyber crime. Trust me on this as well that they are ramping up to gain control of the internets. That is what the comsuck merger is about. Will Obama take our side or the corporations side? Don't get your hopes up and don't expect much from the FCC either as it appears at this time.

I'm headed north and hopefully will be home Friday or early Saturday. Hope you are all good!!

7 comments:

  1. Chicken soup, bed rest, warm soak in tub, clear fluids w/much vitamin C, bed rest. Repeat.
    Works for me.
    Happy new year, but watch your six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Nice 29 pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fly, not criticizing, but don't you know not to watch the GOP Reichsministry of Propaganda whan you're ill?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Happy New Year Bud! I am so sick of Faux and their lying destructive crap. Obama is being criticized for the system Bush implemented. Did you hear that ass Cheney?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a 17 jeg and I'll send some of the 29 and the 24. It's very hard to capture much with the size of these things and so many others close by.

    It just happened to be on where I was for a few minutes TC. Someone said they duplicated what this explosive material could have done. I think something stinks here and I may be all wrong on this but right now I'll stick with what I wrote.

    Thanks Jim and no I haven't but when I get home will be able to pay a it more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When Obama took the oath to protect and defend the citizenry it became his highest priority, rightfully so. The most effective way to do this would be to bring the troops home and let the Oil & Gas companies fight their own wars against sovereign nations. We continue to get our pockets picked at every turn by multi-nationals. Then we are asked to send family members to die for these traitors' profits. Enough with the bullshit Obama. The best security is a clear conscience. De-escalate now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, One Fly!

    Get well soon (follow Jeg43's prescription - it works for me too).

    S

    ReplyDelete