9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/6/10

Big Kittys For Late On Caturday


There are many of these around and they are hunted by many.



I do not think they deserve what they get from humans and are not as great a danger as perceived nor do they kill livestock in great numbers. Having said that I've never seen one but would like to. If I ever do if it is the wrong circumstances my tune could change quickly.




Saw these a much else this afternoon at the Museum of Northwest Colorado. Been there before and it's worth a stop plus inside is the Gunfighter Museum. This is a real cowboy museum too with many examples of saddlery guns and clothing.









No comments:

Post a Comment