9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/22/10

Sodomy Cops Acquitted

After four weeks of testimony the victim had this to say-

"I ain't even surprised," Mineo said according to the Times. "I kind of had a feeling it would turn out this way. If you want to commit a murder, join the N.Y.P.D. and you get cleared off."

It can now be revealed the cops had some special experts in their corner continually consulting with their attorneys. Benny the Rat sent some of his boys over from Italy to help out in a field of law they know so much about and it payed off.

Don't believe for a second these men are innocent. The stories that come out of NYC about police are some of the worst.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Youu should see the stats on domestic violence by cops. There are even some blogs devoted to the disappeared that have close ties to the police (friends or family).

    Behind The Blue Wall

    ReplyDelete