9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/8/10

Don't Forget How We Got Here

As history continues to be rewritten on a daily basis for years now with the economy and people's lives in shambles be sure and remind anyone who is complaining or not just how this all started.

What we have here are the results of invading another country for lies the agenda being the pet project of only a few traitors who hated using truth as a weapon. No accountability for them or anyone else to this day along with no regulation in financial matters have screwed this pooch to within an inch of its death.

Then there is the quitter with artwork on her palm who is given credibility from a third of us when the reality is that most of us are smarter and more knowledgeable than all of them who think this twatzilla is a messiah.

Last - is a couple of commercials I saw before the half of the super bull. In these having alcohol before other important items is supposed to be a major funny in this society.

This is high school stupid ass humor that one is supposed to outgrow as they older and wiser.

Not here as it seems we are destined to become something other and smart and or wise sure as hell isn't part of that equation.

2 comments:

  1. There are some incredibly smart people in this country, then there are some incredibly not smart people. The not smart people make for better TV and are good for ratings. Just like the old time traveling freak shows used to get the biggest crowds. Being the optimist I am, I'm betting on the not smart people to crash and burn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could share that optimism with you Holte but as it is I just can't. I want it to get better but the indicators aren't there for me.

    I understand people/readers get tired of pessimism but I will not fudge about what see happening.

    ReplyDelete