9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/12/09

Can You Say Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder

A woman who helped her boyfriend kill a hiker and bury his body in Glacier National Park in 2001 said it came as a relief to her when she was diagnosed with a condition related to her pregnant mom's heavy drinking. "If I had been not brain damaged, I don't think I would have committed that crime."

She's probably correct. This piece goes on to use the number of infants affected at 10,000 with another 30K less seriously damaged.

I'll just say that our country has a very serious negative association with this drug and for many reasons all wrong.

I will take issue with the 10,000 figure and with no proof whatsoever say there are many thousands more. There are so many stupid fuckers around this has got to be part of it.

4 comments:

  1. I think inbreeding has something to do with all the stupid people in this nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's the stupid people who buy these cockamayme defenses for horrible crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is indeed scary. Just think of all the meth babies who'll soon enough become adults and have an enormous negative impact on our health and criminal justice system. This is just another reason our health care system should be overhauled and become a system of prevention/intervention not reactionary/criminalization based on the weakness found in all humans. At the end of the day we'll find the connection among man-made chemicals and autism, cancer, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, we already know most of the causes for these diseases, just as we knew that smoking tobacco caused lung cancer, emphysema, high blood pressure and heart attacks. The tobacco industry still publically denies that their product does any harm even after the release of their own studies proved they do.
    Corporats and their lapdog media deny, deny, deny and deny

    ReplyDelete