9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/15/09

A Couple Things About The Boy And The Balloon

I heard about this and of course it sounded interesting. I watched for about 10 minutes and saw it land. This is what I noticed.

The reporters didn't seem to have much common sense nor did the authority's. It will be 30 or 40 minutes before it touches down. My ass it was less than two and any dummy watching could tell that and particularly when you could see the craft's shadow on the ground.

Why were they so concerned about the craft itself and did not have any concern for the little boy that supposedly was on board. This thing was going nowhere but yet it took about two minutes for them to inspect the area where this youngster should have been.

All I said when they didn't find anything was to look under this kid's bed.

This is why I do not have TV. This is an adventurous family and boy do I wish I could've grown up doing some of this stuff these boys are doing. I have seen a couple articles that insinuate the parents are putting these children in danger.

I have a feeling there's going to be a price to pay for somebody for some reason made up or not because kids just are not allowed to have this kind of fun.

Lucky little shits I never get anything.

Wouldn't be surprised he let it go - just to see. That what inquisitive little boys do.

2 comments:

  1. Don't Dismay OTC- I remember shootin' guns, riding pigs by holding their ears, fireworks by the trunkfull, drivin' like maniacs on gravel roads at 10 and other things you can't print in a family newspaper. You just want it all and I bet these kids would be just as jealous of your Huck Finn adventures. Been on any cropdusting plane rides lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught a bit of it on TV, before they found the kid under the bed, the feeling I got from CNN, and even the Weather Channel was showing it, was that they wanted a disaster, they wanted a tragedy, they were almost disappointed when nobody was killed.

    ReplyDelete