9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/18/09

New Territory

Living in a different place I've started driving different places to check things out which I did today. This video is shot of what it looked like on the way back. Had no idea what the geography was going to be like. One word - rugged! It is hunting season and there was a bunch of activity associated with that. Other than that I wouldn't have seen anybody and if it should snow much some of the out of staters won't be getting their shit out till spring I tell you!

Busted put up this post about how hard it was in the old days washing clothes. Can not begin to imagine how hard it must have been to live here in the pioneer days.

1 comment:

  1. Most of this land wasn't used for anything except summer grazing, logging or mining. Only those seeking the " grand solitude" would attempt to stay thru the winter. It looks like a great place to visit if your idea of fun is freezing to death quickly.

    ReplyDelete