9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/5/09

The Poop's Minions Pratice Homophobia With A Passion In Denver

Hate to start your Monday off with this because if you read this it will piss you off.

The Archdiocese of Denver broke trust with a group of day labor advocates for accepting funding from gays and lesbians. The church can't bring itself to contain its homophobia, even for an hour, to lease a banquet room to El Centro Humanitario.


To everyone of you religious nutters where ever you may be lurking - stick your pious better than thou bullshit clear up where the sun don't shine - know what I mean!!

5 comments:

  1. They're against gays and lesbians, unless its Liz Cheney defending her father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe faith should be treated with the same circumspection as genitalia: You do't shove it in somebody's face unless they ask for a whiff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Denver Catholics need to get over this very deep love for policies which are more in line with the 12th century than the 21st. Just one more reason to be rid of this crazy religious doctrine bullshit.

    ReplyDelete