9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/16/09

Mickey D's Has Something For You

And it's not their shitty burgers but free internet.

In mid-January, it will lift the $2.95 fee it has charged for two hours of Internet access at 11,000 of its 14,000 U.S. locations. There will be no time limit after the fee is lifted.

So if you're traveling around and need to get on the net it should not be too hard to find one of these joints to do so. Ain't America great.

2 comments:

  1. Makes perfect cents to me now that they have $2 coffee and the chickenhawks and bad girls (I mean our precious young people) are hanging out and hookin' up. Remember sex in a really, really, cold backseat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember having sex in very cold back seat but there was no coffee, money or cameraphones involved. Man, I'm getting old. Of course it's been a while since I ordered a Value Meal so maybe the the burger and fries are just the beginning. At least you could put it between your legs so not everything was cold.

    ReplyDelete