9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/11/09

Just A Reminder Of What We Are

Every once in a while like to put one of my favorite videos up just to keep things in perspective and the huge picture that is not mine at the top of the page helps with that.

The Hunt for new worlds is supposedly going into overdrive. There's plenty of places to look that's for damn sure.

Yea-I'm a monkey too whether I like it or not but that ain't the half of it.

In the big scheme of things all of us as to the lowest of low and to the most powerful are nothing but piss ants in time!!



-20 this morning and will get colder as the sun comes up. This monkeys car did start and keeping the heat turned up. May the grass be growing where you're at. Appreciate the visit.

4 comments:

  1. Great video, well, this monkey enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy! I wish I started life as a monkey and not this bullshit human body I'm stuck with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic reminder of all that we truely are. As one monkey to another Elvis Costello (a very talented monkey) redid a song called "Monkey to Man" in'03 or '04. He was not the original composer but it is certainly on topic and worth a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going from monkeys to fish? Maybe the birthers, wingnuts, and Palinistas are on to something; I could eat a lot more fish than monkey.

    ReplyDelete