9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/7/09

Teabagger Stoopids Would Say This Law Is Bad Cuz Government Did It

Check this out -

Twenty-six convicted killers tried to buy guns in Colorado this year but were denied as part of the state's instant background check program.

That not the half of it. 5000 total have been denied through November. The InstaCheck program has also prevented the gun purchases of 90 people who had been convicted of sexual assault, 82 who had been convicted of a robbery and 915 with assault convictions. The background checks also resulted in the arrest of 89 people who had pending warrants.

This is in addition to the Feds and it's easy to see this state law works very well.

I guess I don't have to ponder too much about those who were denied or were arrested on warrants on why they entered this process to purchase a weapon.

No if's and's or buts - these slugs are extremely fucking stupid!

1 comment:

  1. 12 people died within 7 days around the Portland area recently from domestic violence, including 4 kids. If you have to kill someone or something make sure you start with yourself. Other than that I don't see much on the horizon that will be good news for the innocents. Life's a bastard and then one shoots you. Man, I love this country.

    ReplyDelete