9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/15/09

Just A Matter Of Time

Before states begin to legalize marijuana and California will be voting on just that next year.

GO TEAM !!

Advocates of legalizing marijuana say they've collected more than enough signatures to have California voters decide next year whether to tax and regulate the drug.

2 comments:

  1. If California does vote and pass a law to tax and regulate, pretty soon it won't have a deficit and will be the richest State in the Union.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the'd tied this to healthcare reform as this is the best self medication one can buy. I'm thinking it's high time to break out the old gardening manuals. Green thumbs are going to become the next big thing at Hotel California.

    ReplyDelete