9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/23/09

Prayers Pass All Down Der In Mississippi

How can people make intelligent decisions when they believe the impossible?

4 comments:

  1. Alabama can't be far behind.

    By the way, great pic! Is that a Rufous HB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a rufous. Poor guy flew into the shop and there is an array of window they fly into. Lose several a year but luckily this fellow only knocked himself out. Took several minutes but finally he came around.

    A personal best to you Fearguth for the Holiday Season and may 010 be the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the privilege(?) to visit Mississippi on several occasions. The first was 1973. There were houses backed up to creeks which functioned as sewers. Barefooted black children with sticks poked turds and tampaxes in the pools of water. If I had been them I would have prayed like a sonofabitch, too. Twenty some years later I ate at a small town restaurant. Not much seems to have changed with these sad people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take a mud hut in West Africa over that and what I saw on the south side of Chicago in the middle 80's.

    ReplyDelete