9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/15/08

Leaving For The Cornfield

Driving back today and it appears the weather will be okay. It's 860 from here. This will be the first time in my life when I enter the house there will not be one of my parents there to greet me with a smile kiss and a hug. Dad is in the Care Center in town and have serious doubts as to whether he'll ever be able to return to his home. This is not just about my father but all of our parents and ourselves as we get older.

Last weekend read something and Googled wii therapy. Found this video that explains how a inter-active game is changing people's lives both young and old regardless of level of condition. Could this possibly help my Dad we'll see.

Posting will be less as there will be no easy access to the internets. Thanks to all those who visit here. tb

No comments:

Post a Comment