9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/26/08

Caregivers

Those who may have noticed last week was spent back in the cornfield which is Iowa. The reason was to see my Dad who was recently moved to the care center in the town he grew up in. I have been to this facility a number of times to visit relatives and friends although not in a long time but made up for it last week.

Wish to say how much I admire all who give care to those who need it. The compassion and patience shown at all times by so many impressed me greatly. All have my admiration. Other places may be better and some worse. Hate to think of what the worst is like. With something like 55mil boomers and continued shortage of nurses what does the future hold for us? At one time there were four RN's on the floor for maybe 40 some people plus the many others involved.

Just wanted to express my new found appreciation and awareness of all caregivers.

Thank you for what you do!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. That appreciation can only come from personal experience.
    Small town hospitals have much kinder staff than those in the bigger cities. At least thats my experience.

    ReplyDelete