9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/14/08

Kinda Sleazy At It Again

In House hearings yesterday Congressman Wexler grills Condi baby about all the untrue statements this bitch has entered into the record as fact. Remember how the media would use Condi instead of her full name. That always disgusted me as it made it seem like there was friendly association with this killer who lies through her teeth as usual in this short video. What the fuck else are you going to say when caught in lie after lie. All these war whores know they can lie with impunity because they know nothing is going to happen to them. When it comes time for these killers to swing for their war crimes I say women war bitches first.


Word on the street Sleazy's roots can be traced back to this nasty ass tribe called Krobo. That would explain some things and OTC has some evidence to support that. Where her lying sack of shit black brother Colon roots are at is unknown.

Krobo women are noted locally and in particular Abidjan for their abilities as prostitutes. Without question this slut does whore herself out quite nicely.

2 comments:

  1. She is a real piece of wurk, ain't she? Mebbe she goes down on Laura as lil george has a thing or two for the male species... Or, so I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say this: she's gotten a lot better at this over the years. Not nearly as many "tells" as she used to have.

    ReplyDelete