9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/29/08

A Little Bit Of Caddy Shack

Spring is coming even though it's still February and with the warmer weather the fever is in the air. Personally I do not want an early spring and actually want it to snow a bit more. That reason is work related only. I never used this procedure below until fairly recently and am kicking myself in the ass for all the frustration I endured because of the conservative side of me. This actually works well if one uses a bit of common sense. If you watch this you will laugh as Curtis manages to screw up. Not his fault he's from Montana.
click on the pictures for a full size view






Poor boy-this is how hot it was. At least there's no blood.







Then this guy came out today which is a bit unusual and early plus there was a chipmunk on the roof. Keeps going like this the bears will be out soon too.



This is what a marmot looks like. Tourists think they're so cute and there's some truth to that. They can be destructive too and have been the reason for several law suits because of dumb ass golfers who can't watch where the fuck they are walking and step into the big holes they dig. Their warning cry is a whistle and that is why they are called whistle pigs.

1 comment:

  1. Left ya a little something over at my place, One Fly, as a little thank you for all the eye candy (and views from a different perspective).

    ReplyDelete