9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/4/08

Farther up it goes

Tiger Woods [krobo+dipo.jpg]
Tiger Woods trailed by four shots coming into Sunday's final round. No matter. The world's No. 1 player just went out and fired a final-round 65 to win by a shot at the Dubai Desert Classic.

This young man has a bit of maturing to do on the course but he has enough class to brush this off. You can damn well bet this incident will only make him better because if the truth be known he does want to shove this noose up many people's asses. Two in a row. Keep kicking ass Tigger! Did I say he likes to fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment