9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/3/08

Take a bit of a trip.

west africa wins always is a site I recently found written by Pauline who lives in Abidjan. This girl has the ability with a bit of imagination to take you into the world of what is West Africa along with great photos. This goes on my links list too because it's just good reading. Put "Where the hell is Matt" here once again as it's fun and both Matt and Pauline remind me so much how I wish to travel and revisit the tropics someplace as it's been so very long. The travel plans for me are driving back to the cornfield in the middle of a harsh winter to spend time with my Dad who at 88 is struggling. I'm glad I can do that.

1 comment:

  1. Dang Bud, you guy's got SNOW!

    So you're gonna have to drive back east?
    Whoa.
    They closed most of the passes in the Cascades the other day, even the main one coming out of California into Oregon on I-5!
    I surely do hope you got four wheel drive and blankets and shovels and, and,and, shoot, you know more about gettin' around in that mess than I do.
    Give me a heads up before ya take off. I'll be thinkin' about ya.
    Hope yer Dad gets to feelin better too.

    ReplyDelete