9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/20/08

Bounce This, Broder

Stupie McFuckwit has finally done it, he has beat his Poppy and Richard Nixon both.
His latest Job Approval Rating has bounced off the curb and into the gutter, 19%.

That's right, a one and a nine.
So much for his 'Base', they are bailing faster than Broder can type.
Who'da thunk a bunch of foreclosures, an economy in freefall and a trumped up war sucking billions of dollars could actually penetrate the KoolAid fog?
Not me, I figured they would all be singing Hail To The Chief right as they packed up their belongings and moved into their cars.
Never fear, the Boy King will have your bail out check ready about the time you need new wiper blades.

Cross Posted at Ornery Bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment