9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/13/08

There's a problem here.

For years, Bill and Hillary Clinton treated the Democratic National Committee and party activists as extensions of their White House ambitions, pawns in a game of success and survival. She may pay a high price for their selfishness soon.

This whole article is in this vain. Understand I favor no one in this contest and find the whole process basically disgusting. I will vote for the Dem candidate period.

It never ceases to amaze me how so many, some who have never talked politics before go out of their way to express their dislike of HC and the Clintons in general.

It's my understanding or the impression I have is Obama supporters are a bit cult like and are implying if Obama doesn't get it they may not support Hillary.

This even if not accurate is all sorts of fucked up. Serious shit it is for sure. When tactics frame someone being so bad and you're supposed to be more or less on the same side the other side will use it against you. If an animal is beat enough it will learn. Why can't the ones on my side learn not to shit on the floor? The enemy has always been Bushevicks not each other. They will beat you with this shit then knife you three different ways wide deep and frequent.

Look the fuck out guys. It's history happening and the Right is bringing everything and more to the table and that's a fact.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's true that Obama supporters will stay home rather than support Hillary, but IF it is, then they have been listening to too much Limbaugh and Hannity. Mainly because the right-wing owned radio conglomerates (Clear Channel etc) pipe this crap into the ears of the listening public daily.
    Brit in a Red State

    ReplyDelete