9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/4/08

9 Iraqi civilians accidentally killed

"The U.S. military said Monday that it had accidentally killed nine Iraqi civilians during an operation targeting al-Qaida in Iraq — the deadliest known case of mistaken identity in recent months"

Fucking a right! Just an accident. So that makes it all otay and after they investigate they will let all know the truth. After all we're fighting al-Qaida member that? When I heard the phrase "I am a human being" for the first time over 30 years ago it struck me as odd but I was fresh outta of that cornfield and didn't have a clue. I feel for this country and the people in Iraq as they deserved none of this. The neo-murderers and the monkey are to blame and I despise them with all my being. Sonsofbitches!


4 comments:

  1. Hey, OneFly,

    I'd like to feature your post on the accidental death of the Iraqi civilians, and I hope that's OK with you. Come by and check it out, I'll Digg it for greater exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, OneFly,

    I'd like to feature your post on the accidental death of the Iraqi civilians, and I hope that's OK with you. Come by and check it out, I'll Digg it for greater exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course yes. Thank you for that. I'll be by later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i quote our "esteemed" ex Secy of Defense Donald Rumsfeld

    "shit happens"

    we will never ever be able to atone for the sins we have committed in that country.

    remember what the Italians did to Mussolini near the end of WW2... well Iraqis

    ReplyDelete