9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/24/08

Rated

OTC was given this by Blue Girl Red State so part of the deal is to plug ten others. We can do that but first need to give a big thank you and credit Blue Girl for one fun place to go.

Many know Ornery Bastard. First post read there I needed to leave a response. OB posts here as well. Good stuff for sure!

Check out the Command Post a site from a service member on Guam. Then ran across Brit in a Red State both worth a visit.

West Africa interests me and Pauline from Abidjan writes at west africa always wins. Excellent! It's like being there plus the great pictures. Found BEING BUKOLA BRAVELY a new blog that will be posted from Lagos.

The BURNED OVER DISTRICT done by Montag. Like his attitude plus my fishing bud's name is Montag.

OTC has a Field Negro and they have a white boy straight outta the cornfield. That's probably close to a fair trade.

Ever since BAD have found so many blogs that amaze me because they're so good. Crinch Pin is one. Bolivia Rising if your interest is in that part of the world is another.

All that I know is that OTC aspires to be like what I see other places. All of you guys are excellent!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you kindly. I have been fighting the Crud for going on two weeks and my posting is reflecting my attitude lately.
    I will think about this for a bit and then dive in.

    ReplyDelete