9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/26/08

Mentality Midget

The simple bastard said this among other things.

"When I say I'm confident, I am so because I understand the mentality of the American people," Bush said. "And I understand the mentality of our candidates. And there's no question in my mind, with your help, 2008 is going to be a great year."

He's confident alright because he knows his side will cheat- steal- lie- screw- kneecap- slime- asshole- twist- defile- fuck your mother- shoot your daddy- drown your cat- burn your cornfield- piss on your other mothers grave- take a big dump in your sweater drawer-screw your pooch-poison the chickens-shoot your horse are all on page 1 of this novel of confidence and co-authored by media. Amerika will love it as usual especially without any lubricant.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm tired after reading that litany. Hopefully, Republican voters will be too. And also so disgusted that they either sit out the elections or switch sides.

    But yer right. How ya doin? And dad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is around the corner and my dad is getting by. Do not think he will ever be able to return home.

    ReplyDelete