9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/29/08

Oh Please Please

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asked the Justice Department on Thursday to open a grand jury investigation into whether President Bush's chief of staff and former counsel should be prosecuted for contempt of Congress. Pelosi, D-Calif., demanded that the department pursue misdemeanor charges.

You lame ass slut! Ask my ass goddamn it you fucking demand it and a week for a response is bullshit. Give'em two days and file the law suit. You bastards have done squat. Leahy is waiting on how many requests from these lowlifes and has done nothing when they refuse to even respond. I sure as hell didn't get asked to be fucked repeatedly by this administration but I sure did. Will somebody please fight for me! Sonsofbitches. And another thing how long ago did this happen and why in the fuck didn't you do something long before this? One reason is that most of you are so corrupted you can't govern a cat shit filled sandbox.


1 comment: