9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/4/08

The Political Cat sharin da luv

In the spirit of BAD many new friends have been made all over the place and one of mine is ThePoliticalCat who was kind enough to put a post of mine at the top of the page today plus a link as there is a link here to the Cat. Make a point to visit as it's worth it. There are a number of new links here that will continue to be expanded. There's so many small sites that have content that puts the big boys to shame indeed! The media whores are bit players in this game of truth that's for damn sure.

Just saw another of the same from Monkeyfister who probably has had associations with cornfields. Thank you Mr. Fister! Coming back at ya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment