9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/18/10

Another LDS'r Molester

Not sure who's worse here. Mormon men or the poop's boys in black. Of course the momonys threw him out right away like they always do and the slug himself  is "on my knees every night before God, praying for you.". I bet that makes the victims feel warm all over.

Put him so far back in the cell they gotta pipe him the food.

2 comments:

  1. All in the name of God!

    Anyway, your up top photo is absolutely spectacular. I think it has to be numero uno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything always for the non-existent man being in the sky. This is what a failing society runs on when the truth hurts way too bad.

    Really Leslie?? The beat up dragon fly. I'm hustling for pictures because in the winter there are no fresh ones and if at all possible like to put up recent ones. When I have to go look even though there are so many I can't tell many times if they're very good or not.

    Thank you for that and Happy Holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete