9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/28/10

Confused


I have had one new car in my life and that was a Honda 600 Coupe bought in 1971 for something like $2006 or some damn thing like that. It was a pretty cool car that got 50 mpg.

Driving down to the front range last Friday came up on a car and noticed the equal dents it had and said to myself that something hit this dead center and that it was too bad as it appeared to be a newer vehicle.

And then when I come up on it I see these indentations were designed into it and on a Lexus no less one of the high end vehicles on the market in this country. Why would a company want to design what looks like dents from a distance into their vehicle and who would want to buy something like that as well.

My money says many more regressives buy these than dims.

5 comments:

  1. A lot of recalls on those Lexus vehicles. Fifty miles per gallon? What happened to that design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just got better Andy with the first Civic's introduced after the 600's which basically had an upright 600cc motorcycle engine. The design itself is still very practical and with a better power plant this could once again become a very practical car for the times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some are saying that we will be paying $5.00 per gallon by 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah? But its a LEXUS. Somehow Tom you don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a triple. YUK YUK YUK !!!

    I don't get it as this does seem odd.

    ReplyDelete