9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/7/10

Hunters? No But Stupids Yes

Yes accidents do happen but not this many and out in the cornfield I might add. Wisconsinites may be on to something about idiots out wandering around.



No way were all of these pure accidents. Idiots were also in the fields this day as well.

2 comments:

  1. Don't blame it on Snowflake Snooki, she needs 5 shots just to get close to a caribou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she ever getting hammered for that. Rightly so too.

    ReplyDelete