9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/10/10

More Fear From The Sky

Many will not be able to sleep tonight. This is real special.



And they are "worried" that criminals and or terrorists will do this or that or any combination of hideous things to harm anybody or everybody everywhere in this country.

Will somebody please do some serious ass kicking and get the stupids out and get some competent people in administration and straighten this out. WTF anyway.

You can bet the pugs and the nutters will be screaming how bad guvment is and they may have a very small point here. There is no excuse for this. Then soon we should start hearing the P word. Privatize.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't most of these those Wall Street-connected drug runners operating out of those CIA-connected Florida airports?

    No?

    Zapata Oil employees, perhaps?

    And I'm not joking.

    Really.

    Love ya,

    S

    ReplyDelete