9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/30/10

Boulder Badges Shoot Themselves

In their rush to charge and convict evil pot users they fail as always to take an educated response on the issue of medicinal marijuana. In this case they were wrong to begin with and lost badly in court. Precedents were set with this case and in addition from their stupidity a mighty activist arose from this to educate many about the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes in the state of Colorado.

Meet Jason Lauve. This is good stuff.  Link to article

3 comments:

  1. Good for him, more educated users of medical marijuana are needed to speak up. I thought Colorado was in the front of this movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado actually is the main player right now. Cops just can't take it that people cam use this legally. Bugs the shit out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it does but too bad!

    ReplyDelete