9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/5/10

The Sunday Mumbo Jumbo

At least this Third World country is attempting to educate it's people that sorcery is a bunch of bull shit. But not here where the nonsense pervades all facets of our government. How can correct decisions be made if your opinions are bases on pure nonsense as is the case here. Why do they understand the negativity of beliefs like this and we do not? Most people in this country would not have a clue where Benin is. Is it perhaps because they are smarter than us in these matters. I understand they are not talking religion but if what is going on across this country today in catholic churches isn't sorcery then Benny the Rat isn't catholic.

2 comments:

  1. The govt guy sounds just like a teabagger One Fly.

    We have certain theological differences here though.

    I prefer "Benny the Lizard" to "Benny the Rat".

    We may have to agree to disagree on this particular spiritual aspect man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do that and if I step outta the box remind me.

    Also I appreciate your consideration on my nasty attitude about religion.
    TB

    ReplyDelete