9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/8/10

Pet Peeve #--Let's Just Say It's Close To The Top

First I'm too damn old to get my ass chewed out or blamed on shit I had nothing to do with. That's what bama 's done to me. There is not much respect left if any for this man who blames me for his problems he refuses to address because when you take the position he has on key issues he is a repug at heart. It is just that simple.

So I'm supposed to shut the fuck up and be happy with the fact the richest in the world will be allowed by you to have even more of my money and I'm the problem. Kiss my ass bama and you need your ass kicked back and forth over the Potomac more than just a few times for fucking "we the people".

And you dimodummies  who think he did ok with this as he has with other things -say the HCB I suppose you'll be happier than a pig in shit when he lets the richest in the world get their hands on Social Security  too. How stupid are you?


13 comments:

  1. Here's an idea: give Obama to the Republicans and run a real Democrat against him in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell Fearguth where we can find a real one and I am really serious not just trying to be a smart ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I should have put 'real' in scare quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what pissed me off? We hear it might cost us up to 900 billion to help the rich again and the military has been fighting and dying for 10 years in this just beginning forever war and he gives them the lowest increase in 50 years. What is wrong with us? How do we stay quiet and let them get away with all they do? WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please explain, in a thousand words or less, how Obama could have "won" when the rethugs had this game rigged. "Fighting" and being "tougher" sound great, but I don't see how that breaks a filibuster. Seems like your engaging in a circular firing squad in defense of a unicorn farm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Democrats have majorities in both houses of Congress. If Obama had told them he wanted something other than what he told them he wanted, he would have gotten that instead.

    How pathetic do you have to be to feel that a game is rigged by your opponents when you have the majority? That's what a lot of progressives keep telling themselves. It's sad and amazing, all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised that you're surprised. Obama's a politician, and as such he doesn't care about the country or the citizens; he cares only about his career. A leader is something else, but there are no leaders nowadays; the last one was Churchill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pygalgia- I read your post and I do not agree with you. I did not use the the words you have in quotes. Bama took single payer off the table and if the truth be known this was off the table as well. Do not try to convince me even for a second the President and a House majority have no tools at their disposal and are left at the mercy of the other party. Bullshit.

    Agreed Cujo !!

    I'm not surprised Duta-I called this months ago it's just that it gets so old that and our side will not accept how flawed this president is plus the fact that dims are just as big of whores as the repugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep, this was the one that angered me enough to go straight over the edge, cussing a blue streak and yet, still give the guy a pass by wondering if he doesn't do what the top 2% want if he will live?

    Call me a wild-eyed conspiracy theorist (don't give a shit any more), but hey does everyone here believe the Warren commission report?

    I sure as fuck don't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot what I really believe but it's where I don't go often as there is only a handful who think like you and I. Yes these people kill.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=1614098954984495947&postID=885614540120758820

    August 19,2010 and I meant it when I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One Fly,
    I absolutely got your back here man. I'm so fucking pissed at people still sucking Obama's dick, if you'll pardon my foul mouth. Yet they're still out there, saying "what else could he do with the progressives not voting" or "it's the republicans, Obama isn't fighting for us all".
    Dang are they smoking crack? I'm an ignorant halfbreed and I can tell which side of the bread the butters on, why can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Because Oso a cabal of the most evil and powerful control most of this with the "or else" card. They do what they are told-every last fucking one of them and it's only going to get worse.

    ReplyDelete