9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/6/10

Outlook Ruin Redux

We did return to the ruin found years ago for the second time this year at the end of September. Did a picture post about that here and finally got a video done the last few days about the same hike. This was difficult to do for several reasons and I sure as hell do not like to be talking so much but that's the way it is. We did make it out there and back taking over seven hours. This thing is too long and that's the way it is as well because we had difficulties the first day. Pictures are nice but video gives a better idea what it was really like. We tried and the truth of the matter the results of what was done with pictures and such could have been much better. What I enjoyed the most about it was finding what had to be there which was an opening in the rocks to climb up a 90 degree wall of rock the same way the Anasazi did those hundreds of years ago. If you watch this thank you for that. TB

2 comments: