9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/22/10

Holiday Spirit On Da Slopes

So his kid got "bumped" into on a beginners slope so what's the only recourse--


And this girl from Mexico needed medical attention. Beaver Creek where the public can ski but where the richest in the world come to live stay and play.

I bet this asshole beats his wife too if she's still around.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know but I bet he's an asshole. I feel so sorry for the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sorry for the 4 year old too. How twisted will he become with an asshole like that for a father?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't understand Mont. I assume he's very well to do. His kid is special as he is so he is entitled and you are not. That's how it works. This ain't the first time by any means. The did banish him from all the mountains in the area. He can go back down to da peach state and do a downhill off of Stone Mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to live near a psychiatric hospital that specialized in the entitled children. All that money didn't stop them from being really fucked up. For the price of a top notch college education they could hopefully get their heads screwed on right by world class doctors but some still preferred to suck on the tailpipe of their fancy cars.

    ReplyDelete